Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edna Makabenta
Dr. Edna Makabenta, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Makabenta is affiliated with U M C Of Southern Nevada, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Makabenta has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Edna Makabenta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Makabenta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U M C Of Southern Nevada
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Valley Hospital Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2511 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Edna Makabenta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.