Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edna T Pamatmat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edna T Pamatmat has the following 10 expertise
- Smoking Cessation
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Dr. Edna T Pamatmat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
This person scolded me for following the directions of her staff. She discounted problems I presented and refused to discuss them. She opted to examine my eye from across the room and said it was barely noticable. I was threatened with involuntary detainment if my blood pressure were high Involuntary detainment requires a cout order.
I can't believe the negative reviews about Dr. Pamatmat. She is the best doctor I've ever seen. She spent a lot of time going over everything; she doesn't medicate every problem, she is positive and encouraging. I had a lot of small things to see her about, and she addressed each one. I would highly recommend her to anyone who actually wanted a doctor who would help them. I wouldn't recommend her to my sister, who is a hypochondriac medical attention-seeker - but most other people.
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. She is rude, demanding, and refuses to listen to what you have to say. At the end of my appointment I felt that I had been reprimanded by this physician and that she had not spent one minute of time addressing my health care issues. I will not be making any further appointments with her.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Edna T Pamatmat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edna T Pamatmat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Three Rivers, MI.