Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ednan S Sheikh
Dr. Ednan S Sheikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ, with other offices in Paterson, NJ and Jersey City, NJ . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Sheikh is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ednan S Sheikh has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 62
After 6months of constant visits, nothing has improved except wasted time and money. Doesn't follow up or return calls and makes mistakes on paperwork. Very lazy staff and office manager. Ensists on having you come in before answering any questions or filling out any insurance forms you need, charges you and your insurance and copays, but do nothing to fix your issue except give you injections...never return calls and always make you wait over an hour to see him. Don't recommend. He's all about the money, doesn't care about his patients.
HORRIBLE..staff is rude. Visit is quick and no individual case consideration. Staff is catty & make you feel worthless. They don't answer the phone nor do assist e your situation regarding paperwork in a prompt fashion. Personal medical information will be discussed amongst staff to the patient amongst other patients in the waiting room. You can get into an argument with staff or see an altercation EVERY visit; guaranteed no undestanding of patients pain & the importance of recieving medicine or what effect it had on the individual if problems do accrue. No care is best described w EVERY patient but if they have an issue w you you will KNOW it will all be PERSONAL and the office is against you; VERY U PROFESIONAL. The doctor is beginning to have less value just as his staff which wasn't always the case & the staff was different and WAY more caring, understanding & knowledgeable around 8 mnths ago.
Dr. Sheikh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Ednan S Sheikh accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ednan S Sheikh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.