Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edouard E Feghali has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Edouard E Feghali has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 3 of 3
I have been seing Dr. Feghali since 1982. He has delivered my niece and my 2 kids. My first child was premature and hewas right with me all the way. I had to stay in the hospital from wk 28 till i had her. The staff at Good Sam was excellant! Dr. Fegahli made sure I understood every ting that was going on.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
46 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Dr. Edouard E Feghali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edouard E Feghali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.