Dr. Edouard Servy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edouard Servy?

The best !

Posted on December 11th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Servy for over 15 years and he is absolutely the best !!!

Case Manager

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr. Servy. I tried for over 20 years to conceive a child. Thinking that I would need IVF and that my fallopian tubes were blocked. I learned after seeing Dr. Servy and having the procedure completed for a second time that my tubes were fine. I thank God that I decided to search for a specialist on my own and I was led to Dr. Servy. Thank you so much! I have a healthy 21 month old son!

Posted on March 18th, 2010

Dr Servy is the best there is.

Pleased

Posted on April 13th, 2008

I ended up at this website looking for a laproscopic procedure that Dr. Servy was one of the first to perform. But while I'm here, I'll put my two cents worth in. I have been seen at this clinic off and on since 1995 when I lived in Augusta. Was having problems with depression and my therapist suggest having my hormones checked. Hormone levels were practically nonexistent, so at age 39 I proceeded with hormone replacement therapy. Stopped after a year or so on my own accord. Recently decided to pursue the hormone replacement route again at age 52. I drive 3 hours for services from one of the nurse practitioners, April. This practice is the best folks! Also the receptionist is so efficient, she might be ahead of most of the patients, so be patient.

Posted on November 30th, 2017