Have you seen Dr. Edriss Estime?

Excellent doctor

THE WORK TEAM IS EXCELLENT, THE DOCTOR DEDICATES ENOUGH TIME FOR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, I RECOMMEND HIM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

super doc indeed

I absolutely love this doctor.

If there's such a thing as a perfect doctor, Dr E is it.

I've bad experience with doctors, but I needed one. I read his reviews and thought i should give it shot. After I saw him, I must honestly say that Dr Estime is surely the standard by which all doctors should be measured, in my opinion. He's excellent all around!!!! He's the perfect doctor full stop. All my family has started to see him already.

I'm very thankful for Dr E

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!

An exceptional physician

If all physicians were as caring, understanding and knowledgeable as Dr. E., going to the doctor would be something everyone would look forward to with anticipation rather than dread. I heartedly recommend Dr. E.

Mrs

I just absolutely love this doctor. I cannot say enough good things. He saved my life. I cannot say it without shedding tears. He literally gave me no choice but to do a mammogram. So my cancer was caught early. He cares enough to literally force me to do something that was good for me.

One in a million

That was my first time seeing this doctor. Admittedly, I came in the clinic with a bad attitude because of the circumstances surrounding my visit in the first place. Dr Esteme walked in and sat in front of me and explained to me why I needed the procedure. He apologized on behalf on my other specialist provider who only told me to go back to my primary doctor to order this procedure . I was ticked off because no one had explained to me what was going on before. He answered all my questions and I felt for once I was treated well. Before , my doctors walk in a d would be out in 3 minutes. I appreciate Dr Esteme and I highly recommend him.

Finding a physican for my 82 years old mother was a challenge given that she is very old and has several issues. I am thankful that, although young, he connected with my mother who is very difficult person and she trusted him enough to follow all his recommendations. Although I only wanted to see female doctors for myself, I am still thinking about making an exception. My mother's sugar and pressure are a little bit better and I am now less worried about her.

Dr Estime

Bedside manners are second to none. His knowledge is incredible. I usually go online before I see my doctors. Not only he knew everything that I read online, but he also told me what was wrong in the information I got. He actually takes time to explain my medical issues to me. He is always calm and welcoming. I must say that I am in awe with this new generation of doctors. Class all the way. I am starting to trust and like my doctor again.

Dr. Edriss Estime is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Britt, IA.