Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edroy L Mcmillan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Edroy L Mcmillan has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Edroy L Mcmillan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edroy L Mcmillan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have gone to Dr. McMillan for 16 years, never seeing another doctor. He delivered my first child and I'm currently due with my second. I love him and think he is a great doctor. He doesn't sugarcoat anything, and isn't necessarily warm and fuzzy. But, he has always been a great doctor and I've never had any issues. I highly recommend him!
This is the best ob I have ever had. I have a long history and have had multiple miscarriages, a stillborn, and a son born at 26 weeks. All from different ob's who treated my pregnancies as normal pregnancies instead of realizing I was high risk. I decided to see Dr.Mcmillian with this pregnancy because I received multiple recommendations about him and he literally saved my sons life. He was the first and only ob to realize I needed a cerclage, he ensured I was on all medications needed, and saw me so much I swore I was at the office more than home. He is the only one who got me full term. When I went into labor I literally went to the hospital and went home because he was not there. I went back later that night and he was there and ended up staying hours after he was supposed to go home because he knew I wanted him and his knowledge for my son and I. I trust his experience and advice with no questions because he has more than proved himself. I read other reviews that said he was basically not warm and fuzzy and I have to say that was not my husband and I experience at all. He always talked to us and made us feel very comfortable and more importantly he talked to my 6 year old enough that my 6 yr old enjoyed coming on visits because he wanted to tell Dr.Mcmillian hi or about his weekend. Dr.Mcmillian has alot of expertise and if you are high risk he is the doctor for you and he will not sugarcoat things or leave you wondering. He presents your exact options and completely explains them and leaves you knowing you and your baby are in safe hands. I would and have recommended him to everyone I know.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Edroy L Mcmillan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Care Inc-Mansfield Ob/Gyn Assoc, 500 S Trimble Rd, Mansfield, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edroy L Mcmillan in this video.
Dr. Edroy L Mcmillan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, OH.