Dr. Edsel P Holden II Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Edsel P Holden II?

LATE DOCTOR

Abuses patients by being at the hospital at the time he should see patients in office. One patient claimed that in the 4 years she had been to him he was never in office on time.

Great physician

dr holden is my husbands physician and I have never known a finer doctor or human being. It is true that sometimes we wait to see him but he is seeing someone much sicker. I always trust anything he says and since my husband has many comorbidities Dr Holden is the first person I want when my husband is ill. We are so appreciative for the past eight years his kindness positiveness and willingness to consult another physician when the issue requires a different specialty or a 2nd opinion. I would refer him to anyone. He took care of my mom and dad and I will never forget his kindness and care

Horrible

I spent three hours waiting for him to show up for my appointment today. There were two other elderly and sickly patients who had also been waiting the same amount. By the third hour, I asked his front desk if this is a normal occurrence and they said yes. They added that he usually doesn't even show up to his office until after noon. With such a lack of respect for his patients and their time, I have a hard time believing he puts much effort in his treatment. So rude.

Awful!!!

Keeps horrible hours and visits his hospitalized patients very late and doesn't have a good attitude towards listening to the patients needs and concerns. I would rate him with an F he only cares about his wallet!!!!