Have you seen Edson Erkulvrawatr?

Knowledgeable, kind, gentle. You will feel confident in his care.

My great experience

I have been a patient of Dr. E for 8 years. I have stayed with Senior Dimensions Ins even when Humana has better benefits only because of my trust and faith in Dr. E. I have referred my family and friends to him. He has worked with me to keep me walking and having a quality of life I would not otherwise have and for that I am extremely appreciative.

Outstanding pain management!!!

I've been seeing Dr. E since 2007 and trust him whole-heartedly. He is a great listener, respects his patient's wants, needs and concerns, and most importantly ~ does not give up! He is my hope in this life of chronic pain!

Outstanding pain management!!!

tai pham

i have seen tai pham pa-c for many years, he has done a fabolous job, he is an amazing provider, highly recommend this provider.

Always easy and reliable visit.

Easy in and out. Never any issues. Drs always listen, care, and try to resolve problems.

RUDE AND DISRESCTFUL

He insulted me because I am on Medicaid. He was rude, arrogant, rough with his examination and didn't have all the reports he needed to proceed with a suggestion for therapy. He is horrible! Will NEVER see him again!

Dr. Eurawater has been very helpful and kind to me . I would recommend him to my friends and family!

Have seen Dr. Erkulvrawatr twice and I am very impressed about his knowledge in regards to my back injuries through the years and what I could expect as a result of said injuries and what is normal or not normal for a person my age..

I really like Dr. E and trust him. He listens, explains in a manner I can understand and seems to really care. He is a good Dr.

Dr "E" was very pleasant - He tried to help me with shots for my Sciattica pain but didn't help, so he sent me to a spine doctor who is trying to treat me. He tried his best, good bedside manner and seems caring. Wants a followup.

Awful

I wish I never went here. It was a waste of time and money.