Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduard Docu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I went to see Dr. Docu on Friday for the 1st time and he was great. I was looking for a doctor who was familiar with chronic pain /fibromyalgia and I found the perfect 1. He is very smart and knowledgeable and patient. He took 30 minutes answering me and my husband's questions. He is having all kinds of blood work done as well as sending me to a rheumatologist, something none of my past doctors did. I highly recommend him.
We appreciate the entire staff for their attentiveness to our overall wellbeing. They appears to "really" care (which is hard to find with any doctor now days) The wait is minimal the longest I've ever been waited15 minutes on VERY FEW OCCASIONS! I think it's obvious he and his staff genuinely care about the pts. Myself nor any of my family members have ever had a negative experience. At my prior doctors office I waited 1-2 hrs to be seen. Every one in the office knows our names. )Lastly, the staff is always smiling. And, that matters to our family. The costumer service is great MYSELF AND MY FAMILY'S DEFINITELY GET "SATISFACTION " EVERY VISIT...AND WE RECOMMEND EVERYONE WE KNOW TO DFM
Anyone who wants to see a good Doctor should stay away from this office. They are not only rude, but I was discharged for drug screen that showed up false positive for methamphetamine which I have never seen or touched in my life. It was nasal spray, if they would have done blood test it would show that I'm right. I also showed positive for something that they prescribed me. WOW, I'd put my life in someone's hand that can't read what meds they put u on. Good Luck if you go there.
21 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1997
Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Dr. Eduard Docu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDocu Family Medicine Center, 4849 Paulsen St Ste 314, Savannah, GA
Dr. Eduard Docu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.