Dr. Eduardo A Garcia Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo A Garcia Jr?

First Impressions

I was looking for a new physician, I was in a great deal of pain. I was referred by my insurance. I had other choices. I got my appointment the very next day, in the a.m. like I prefer. The staff is great, attentive and pleasant. I expected to be there at least a few hours, first time visit, extra paperwork, etc. After a pleasant yet business manner I have to say I'm very pleased and HAPPY I made this choice. Dr. Garcia is a very good physician that listens.

my daughter loves this doctor

My daughter absolutely loves this doctor. She has called him with concerns and the staff listen and relay the information to the doctor he immediately has returned the call back. He addresses the issues and takes his time with her. He also takes care of my grand daughter and is very caring.