Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo J Alarcon
Dr. Eduardo J Alarcon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alarcon is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Larkin Community Hospital and Nicklaus Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eduardo J Alarcon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Eduardo J Alarcon has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Alarcon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
St Barnabas Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAVERHOFF & COWLEY, 4960 SW 72nd Ave Ste 406, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eduardo J Alarcon, MD - Family Medicine in Miami, FL, in this video.
Dr. Eduardo J Alarcon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.