Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduardo L Aquino has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Detroit - Macomb Hospitals Corp
Dr. Eduardo L Aquino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlamo Womens Clinic, 8600 Wurzbach Rd Ste 900E, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Eduardo L Aquino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.