Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza
Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Rochester, NY . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arazoza is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. Dr. Arazoza has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 8
This man saved my life in 2008! I was difficult to diagnose because of my weight. He figured it out and took care of me. I've been his patient since then with other heart issues. He treats me with respect and humor. I'm impressed with his warmth and professionalism. Couldn't give him any higher praise and I've been through the wringer with all kinds of medical personnel and procedures.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arazoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1986
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Excellus BluePPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Rochester, NY, in this video.
Dr. Eduardo A Arazoza is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, NY.