Dr. Eduardo Avila Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Avila?

Excellent service!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I recently had lipo with Dr. Avila. He was professional, caring, friendly and set proper expectations. He even called to check on my conditions a few hours afterward. I returned to work three days after the procedure with minimal pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Avila to family and friends!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I was surprised at some of the other reviews about the doctors bedside manner. I just had a treatment with him. I had lipo done without narcotics (my choice) and he was very kind and caring, making sure I remand comfortable the entire time. He repaired a bad job a different doctor did. I think he is honest. I could see how maybe hearing the truth about your body could possible come across as uncaring, however I expect the truth from my doctor with out any sugarcoating. I would 100% recommend him! He spent alot of time chatting and keeping me distracted from the procedure. He even gave me a call that night to make sure I was still doing well. I trust Dr Avila and would return to him for future procedures.

Happy and satisfied!

Posted on October 5th, 2012

I received excellent care from Dr. Avila and the staff at SONO BELLO. I am thrilled with the results of my procedure and have referred several people o his office.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

I recently has lipo done by dr. Avila, and he was very kind and professional. The staff was great. I had 4 areas done and it was not painful.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner. VERY uncaring. Will never allow Dr. Avila to treat me again.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless you like to be tortured)

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I went in to the Sonobello clinic in Murray Utah for a laser-lipo procedure. Not only was Dr. Avila extremely cold and uncaring, he began the procedure before the anesthetic took effect and continued without so much as a word despite my complaints and obvious pain. I asked him to stop but he never even responded to me. STAY AWAY FROM DR. AVILA AT ALL COSTS

Posted on May 2nd, 2017