Dr. Eduardo J Balbona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo J Balbona?

Smart excellent diagnostician

My husband and I were patients of Dr. Balbona ' s for several years but never again. My husband is currently recovering from a stroke, that was brought on by a medicine prescribed by Dr. Balbona. Dr. Balbona placed my husband on a medication and never took him off, only too late did we find out use of this medicine should be strictly limited to periods of no longer than 3 months otherwise severe effects can occur, my husband was left on this medicine for 5 years. The doctors we saw following his stroke were absolutely horrified he was left on this medication for so long. Needless to say we have placed our Healthcare in a different providers hands.

Concerned doctor

Dr. Balbona is very thorough.

I am moving away from Jacksonville and hate to leave Dr. Balbona. He is a wonderful person and life saving Doctor, literally. The day I entered the emergency at St. Vincent's Hospital mid-stream in a heart attack, I gave them Dr. Balbona's name. He immediately shipped over my last EKG which allowed the doctors to see how severe my situation really was. They immeidately took me into surgery and saved my life. I will never forget Dr. Balbona, will miss his wonderful care and will always call him my favorite doctor and my friend.

Dr. Balbona has helped me for the past 6 years to manage meds for a complex medical condition. He is very intelligent, caring, kind, humble, and knowledgeable. I was very impressed that he had served as one of 3 doctors at the Capitol Bldg. in Washington, DC. He knows his medicine. Highly recommended.

This is a very good, caring physician. He really knows his medicine.

Dr. Eduardo J Balbona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.