The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduardo Barlan has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Thyroid Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Barlan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital
Munson Medical Center
Mercy Hospital Cadillac
Kalkaska Memorial Health Center
West Shore Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Eduardo Barlan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1293 E Parkdale Ave, Manistee, MI
Dr. Eduardo Barlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manistee, MI.