Dr. Eduardo M Bedoya Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo M Bedoya?

Dr. Bedoya is a professional but sadly his staff is not, they do not know how to book appointments thus waiting times are measured in hours not minutes and when you say anything about the time the office manager will literally become belligerent with you. I don't know about anyone eles but my time is important and I don't want to spend hours waiting in a hot doctors office. So sorry to say , I have to get a new eye care Dr. and they are not hard to find. I know for a fact Dr. Bedoya lost 2 patients today me and the lady sitting next to me she walked out in a huff . Good By Dr. Bedoya !!

Dr. Bedoya himself is amazing. His front desk staff had apparently decided that they need to specialize to the point that they aren't capable of opening a box; my new glasses remained in a box until I do t know when. The optician keeps whatever hours she pleases and makes no apologies for leaving customers waiting. Despite the excellence of care through Dr. Bedoya himself, when I'm in need of actual service/scheduling (waited over an hour both times with an appointment scheduled months in advance) I can't rely on those in his employ to live up to the same standard of excellence he provides, so sadly I will be finding another provider.