Dr. Eduardo E Benarroch Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo E Benarroch?

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. So glad I got a second opinion! His dictations were riddled with errors. Completely misquoted me and even changed many of my symptoms (some worse some better). I wouldn't trust this doctor for anything. One mistake, ok...multiple mistakes...says: SCARY! If all that wasn't bad enough, he was rude, arrogant, and just plain doesn't listen well (his notes show that to be true, in itself). I'm surprised Mayo hasn't looked into him further. Wish I had written a complaint letter just to get my medical records corrected. Doesn't hurt me, but if enough people complain...maybe he will 'retire'.

missed an important diagnosis that ended in an emergency surgery.

Please do not see this doctor. He has written articles to suggest many people's illness' are nothing but behavorial amplifications. He was very arrogant, rude, and most importantly he did not listen to me. Because of his predisposition to assume some symptoms are due to anxiety, etc...he missed a SERIOUS HEART CONDITION! Another doctor had to fix his huge mistake. He literally told me if I took an antidepressant, I would find my symptoms would go away. 4 months later.....I was having emergency surgery on my HEART! This is not just my experience...look at this man's reviews! (Mayo guards many of these review sites, so it's not even a full representation). His own journal writings display his views.

Love Him

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews. He did a great job with me! Truly AMAZING! He got right to my problem and explained it very clearly. He asked just the right questions and understood my complex issues right away. He knew several problems before I voiced them, because he understood the root of it all and knew how it would affect other things in my life. It was so refreshing to not have to argue with a doctor about what's going on! I would highly recommend this doctor! For once, my problems were logical instead of "all in your head!" My only complaint is he has a thick accent and talks fast so it was hard for me to understand him. Thankfully my husband understood and we were able to work out the communication issue. Dr. Benarroch was compassionate when MANY other doctors have not been, he was thorough and I wish there were more doctors like him. Don't let the negative reviews scare you away. If doctors have been telling you you have POTS or IST, don't hesitate to go to him. You won't be disappointed. (Just bring a tape recorder so you can play back the visit, you won't have time to write it all down. He did leave very thorough notes, just like he told me he would. This doctor follows through and delivers!)

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. He did not want to listen to my complaints, was very rude, arrogant, smug and pompous. He told me if he believes all illness is a figment of our imagination, we make it up, that pain isn't even real. I wouldn't take my dog to this doctor let alone a human!! Seriously, I don't know how he maintains a job with Mayo. He will never be able to help anyone until he eats some humble pie and gets over himself. Don't o to him!!!!

Excellent care!

RUDE

this doctor is horrible. unless he can "see" your illness or disease, he will tell you to go see a shrink!

zero bedside manner, rude

He has got to be the rudest doctor I've ever seen. Very narrow minded...old school. Poor bedside manner! Gave wrong diagnosis which his own colleague had to fix. Not sure how Mayo Clinic has allowed this doctor to continue.

Terrible bedside manner. Doesn't listen

He asks all the questions and doesn't allow the patient to add or speak much. His 'picture' is distorted because the patient isn't allowed to give details beyond his immediate questions. Worst doctor experience I've ever had. Would not recommend or return.