Dr. Eduardo Castillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Castillo?

Keep looking

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Nice Doctor, but still has not resolved my issue in over 2 years. When I need to see the doctor it is two weeks until I can see him. Office staff couldn't care less. You are welcomed to leave a message with the nurse though... Keep looking.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Dr Castillo is excellent. He patiently explains your condition in layman's terms as well as the options for treatment. He also takes time to answer all questions and shows a sincere interest in his patient's welfare. I give him an unconditional recommendation as one of the best doctors that I have ever met.

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Dr Castillo is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He gets straight to the point and is clear about your options but is not cold or clinical in any way. Very down to earth, wants you to ask every question you can think of and makes you feel at ease as much as possible. Most likely your situation is serious if you're seeing Dr Castillo and it's nice have someone acknowledge your fear and be understanding. After my options were explained I was able to schedule my surgery for the same week. Recovery was a tough go for a few days but he was there every day checking on me and keeping in touch.

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Wonderful surgeon;shows great concern for patients and takes time with family to explain everything. We are fortunate to have had him as our doctor.

Intial Appointment Summary

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I Have worked in a government healthcare office for 5 years, am a healthcare provider myself, and have been getting government healthcare for 20 years and decided to try for a change to see how it is on the outside in specialty care/ private healthcare industry. I Had 2:45pm appt. I arrived 15 minutes early at 2:30pm with all info filled out along with applicable ID, Insurance info and pymt info to present to receptionist window ready in hand. First waited with a smile patiently at window, office staff ignoring my presence without acknowledgement of being there, or saying they will be right with me for 5-10 minutes. I sat there trying to be patient and of good spirits while looking stupid, or not knowing what protocol is in this office being new, if needed to sit down, or if would be called later, hope that they see me, or what? At 2:42pm they then eventually rolled the see-through glass window back and said quote; "Name and Appointment time?" Not how are you, or sorry for the delay its been a crazy day, sorry to make you wait there in front of the window looking stupid without a clue, without at least an acknowledgement of what to do or what normal protocol for that individual office is, nor a how can I help you? Nor what can I help you with, nor please take a seat, or nothing? Then answered question of who I was and what I'm doing there and appt time. They made copy of Insurance info, ID, and took debit card pymt of co-pay. Then they said; "Have a seat and the Doctor will be right with you" like the doctor will be right with you means right with you like 1-10 minutes right with you right? So after 41 minutes, the doctor who was 41 minutes late after my 2:45appt time called my name. I will say this the doctor dod briefly say sorry for being so late, then in same sentence said what brings you in today and went from there. I wll though say he did seem professional, he gave me a couple of options, though strongly recommended one option, and that is the one I took. I asked him his education and experience and he told me and I felt satisfied he had enough know how and experience. He did spend about 15-25 minutes with me which is about 50-75% longer than a government doctor would have done usually and he did have a good bed side manner, and was very honest and gave me that pros and the cons of my options though in my options highlighted the pros more than the cons and was very how should I say optimistic on how long I'd be out of work, recuperating, and how much pain I would be in and for how long though other doctors in the past on my condition and other reputable colon/rectal websites painted a dimmer more realistic view than the doctor did. Anyway he told me to call back to let him know if I elected to have surgery or just a temp procedure after I had discussed it with my spouse. I did and I called back less than a week later to schedule an surgery appt and got a voicemail, pushed #2 to schedule surgery, and got a live person though she said she would have to transfer me to a Michelle or name starting with an "M", someone that schedule's surgery for all our 3 doctors. However she sent me to a voicemail at 10:30am in the morning saying leave my name and date I would like surgery and left my contact info to call me back. More unprofessionalism in order to save money by not hiring another full-time person for the office to take care of patient customer service and care, eh? But heck, maybe they'll blow me away with pre and post surgery customer service huh? This story is not over and everybody can have a bad day at the office and maybe they were just understaffed and or had some more difficult cases needing to take more time that day etc, etc. I work in a hospital and know how hectic things can get so stay tuned. If ya don't hear back from me, check the obituaries, HA, HA.

Alice Barnes

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Castillo took care of my Grandmother when she needed her colon cancer removed. He has wonderful follow up skills, and always made sure that she understood everything that he was going to do.He went above and beyond to be gentle, kind and courtious to her. The care he showed to her in her final days was very comforting to her as well as our family.We can't thank him enough for all he did to make her last days here comfortable.

Posted on September 8th, 2017