Dr. Eduardo G Garza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo G Garza?

The man saved my life.

Seriously, the man saved my life. I would not be here if not for Dr. G's surgical skill. Plus, he has a wonderful bedside manner - very personable.

Patient

I meet Doctor Garza back to 2001 in Kaiser Permanente, he was the only one they found where was my pain for long time in my ovaries . Only 1 word for this Doctor the "Best". I give to him 5 Stars .

Missed Diagnosis

Dr. Garza missed my wife's breast cancer diagnosis, insisting that it was a clogged duct. The cancer migrated to her liver before it was finally taken seriously. My son was six months when she was diagnosed. He has been without his mother, who was my life long love, for five years. Never allow anyone to tell you, "oh, you're too young for cancer." Those were his exact words to me and my lovely wife. NOW SHE'S DEAD after suffering through fourteen months of 8 hours/day/weekly with chemo. No words of apology to us. He didn't even mention it to his office staff. Wonder why?

Dr. Garza is the best

Dr. Garza is the best he is very nice and friendly, answers all questions and defenitly shows concern and care for his patients.

DR. GARZA IS THE BEST WHEN EVER I HAD ANY CONCERNS WITH ANYTHING HE WAS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY... HIS STAFF IS AWESOME U BEGIN TO GROW A FRIENDSHIP WITH THEM... THE BEST THIBG ABOUT THE OFFICE IS THAT U GET TO SIT AND TALK TO THE DR AND DISCUSS ANY CONCERNS... I WOULD RECOMMENED DR. GARZA TO EVERYONE... HE IS THE BEST IS IS VERY NICE!!!

What a pleasure it is to have this man as my doctor. He diagnosed my cancer and got me through surgery and treatment with such ease. He always returned my calls within minutes after my surgery and helped me with my anxiety prior to surgery. A++++++ for Dr G

Great in the ways that matter most

Dr. Garza is personable, professional, and a skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner. Although he may seem in a hurry, there is always time for discussion if you just tell him that you have questions. I've been pleased with the results of my surgeries, and I was also very pleased to get an accurate diagnosis when I didn't have typical symptoms. When I called with questions after a surgery, Dr. Garza returned my call later that day and answered them, and has also sometimes called personally with lab results, etc. On one occasion, he really went out of his way to make sure that my pregnancy was okay (or maybe to alleviate my own concern). When I was having trouble getting a test scheduled at another office, he picked up his phone and started dialing on my behalf. I would never expect that from most doctors. The staff is courteous overall - much better than in some doctors' offices. Here are the cons: the office sometimes runs behind schedule, so you may have to wait. If you like to be given a lot of information, you may have to go in knowing what to ask because it's not always offered, in my opinion. I have been frustrated with what seems to be a lack of communication between this office and others. It's often difficult to tell where the fault lies, but I know I've been told by the doctor multiple times that he'll make a phone call, just to hear the same at the next few appointments. (On the other hand, I've also stood at the counter and watched the staff deal with such an issue impressively quickly and efficiently, so it's hard to say...) Overall, I would recommend Dr. Garza because he has all of the attributes that I consider the most important in a doctor.

Excellent care

Look no further for the best of the best. Dr. Garza is caring, complete, professional yet personable. His staff is extraordinary. A+ team!

Dr. Eduardo G Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.