Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduardo G Gomez has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Gomez is THE WORST doctor in Lee County and the state of Florida!!!! Patients beware! Not only does he have a negative attitude and no compassion whatsoever, he treats his patients like robots! He is only in the room for all of 2 minutes and is horrible at getting back to you for anything! I had a knee scope done by him and ended up with a huge blood clot from it, that I STILL have 2 years later!! If you love keeping your body parts then stay away!!!
Dr Gomez gives no eye contact during visit. Never looks at the patient, only the computer and floor. He does not allow the patient to express their pain or physical status. Spends very short time in with patient. He was abrupt and had no compassion at all. I would not recommend him, he was cruel and left the patient in tears. Appointment was at 9:15 and waited 2 hours to see an unprofessional. unkind Physician.
29 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Eduardo G Gomez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eduardo G Gomez is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.