Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eduardo E Haim
Eduardo E Haim is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
The receptionist of this office was arrogant, completely unconcerned; and dumb as a urine sample. As a new patient, I arrived for my appointment 15 minutes early; the careless, clueless, mumbling and yawning receptionist could not find a record of my appointment, and she all-but accused me of being an idiot until another receptionist looked over her shoulder and whispered, "He's right there;" and, wow!, she found my appointment. THEN -- after waiting 45 minutes the same clueless one called me up to the desk and told handed my 12 forms to fill out (because I was a new patient). I replied, "couldn't you have given me this 45 minutes ago?" She only looked back with a blank deer-in-the headlights expression and said condescendingly, "if you want to see the doctor you must fill these out." . That was the final straw.... I walked out.
I've had nothing bad bad expereinces with the office. Dr. Haim is a good doctor but his office staff are HORRIBLE. They are rude and have no shame being rude. My last bill from them was over-billed. Seems a clerk checked off that I had some procedures done, when in reality I had not. Took me 3 months and the involvemetn of my insurance provider to resolve issue since the office didn't believe me or acknowledge any of my letters to them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE!
Eduardo E Haim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2029 K St NW, Washington, DC
Eduardo E Haim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.