Have you seen Eduardo E Haim?

Staff = Clueless and Arrogant; Doctor = unknown

The receptionist of this office was arrogant, completely unconcerned; and dumb as a urine sample. As a new patient, I arrived for my appointment 15 minutes early; the careless, clueless, mumbling and yawning receptionist could not find a record of my appointment, and she all-but accused me of being an idiot until another receptionist looked over her shoulder and whispered, "He's right there;" and, wow!, she found my appointment. THEN -- after waiting 45 minutes the same clueless one called me up to the desk and told handed my 12 forms to fill out (because I was a new patient). I replied, "couldn't you have given me this 45 minutes ago?" She only looked back with a blank deer-in-the headlights expression and said condescendingly, "if you want to see the doctor you must fill these out." . That was the final straw.... I walked out.

HORRIBLE!

I've had nothing bad bad expereinces with the office. Dr. Haim is a good doctor but his office staff are HORRIBLE. They are rude and have no shame being rude. My last bill from them was over-billed. Seems a clerk checked off that I had some procedures done, when in reality I had not. Took me 3 months and the involvemetn of my insurance provider to resolve issue since the office didn't believe me or acknowledge any of my letters to them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE!

Eduardo E Haim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.