Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo A Hernandez
Dr. Eduardo A Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 24 years of experience. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Hernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
- Shortness of Breath
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Chest Pain
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 15
If you have a cardiovascular issue, there's NO other place to be than with a Texas Heart/St. Lukes affiliated physician.Dr. Hernandez is an excellent cardiologist.My husband needed bypass surgery at the young age of 39, he has aggressive coronary artery disease and needs a doctor he can have complete faith in. Dr. Hernandez has taken superb care of my husband. Highly recommended.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Eduardo A Hernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLeachman Cardiology Association, 6624 Fannin St Ste 2780, Houston, TX
Dr. Eduardo A Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.