Dr. Eduardo Ibarguen-Secchia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Ibarguen-Secchia?

No one can fill his shoes.

Dr. Ibarguen retired earlier this year. No one here has been as caring, knowledgeable, or as experienced. We will keep searching for a new pediatric GI. But no one has come close. Thanks for your care and we miss you 😢

Outstanding and caring

He cared for me as a child and now of my daughter. He listens and explains. It is obvious he loves what he does. I was saddened to know he will retire at years end. I will always be grateful to him. A great loss for pediatric care in the area. Wish him well

Awesome!

We love the Doctor and staff! They treat you like family. Prompt curtious service and call backs. We do not feel rushed when we are there. They take their time with us and make sure we understand everything and all our questions are answered.

Dr. ibarguen is great. I trust him and he explains clearly the diagnosis.

I was very impressed with the promptness of care given to my son. There compassion and concern for my son's health! It's expected from a Dr but they went above and beyond what I expected! Thank you for making my son well!

Wonderful and very patient

Very kind and gentle man. He listened when no one else did. Found my daughter's problem even though it was not even a gastrointestinal problem!! She had a seizure disorder which caused her stomach symptoms. He took the time to listen and solve the problem. My daughter is doing great after years of being ignored by her PCP and other specialists

correo

hola como esta dr eduardo solo escribo para ver si me podria proporsionar su correo para comentarle un caso gracias

GREAT!!!

He has been caring for my daughter with Crohn's disease for 5 years. We were all distraught whe we heard he was closing his practice. Saw another pedi GI and gosh... how horrible. We are now extremely happy he is back working with Methodist. His care and compassion is unique. We are so lucky.

He is fantastic. My 6 month daughter has been having sleep problems since birth and always fussy. Has had all kinds of tests including sleep studies and he sleep problems was blamed on acid reflux. At our first visit with Dr. Ibarguen he said not likely. Ordered some lab and found she has a liver problem where she produces too many bile acids that make her itch all the time which is why she is always fussy and can't sleep. Started treatment and she is doing great. She will not outgrow this problem, and we will not leave his care.

Has a rough bedside manner. Was referred to him because childhood vaccines made my child's BMs stop. He had his mind made up before he ever talked to me and examined my son. Told me the easy solution was for my husband to stay up with my son and that it was my problem, not my son's. After the same problem presented again (3rd time!), the pedi agreed of that the vaccines were making my son's BMs stop and he will not get vaccines for 6 months. Dr I did not follow-up after 3rd round of vaccines although he knew the vaccines were only 1 week after our consult. He was very insulting, became rude when I asked questions about the medicine he was prescribing and was short when asked about a short-term plan. Yes, my son was gaining weight and growing, but was not sleeping, screamed for several hrs a day and was obviously in pain.

Wonderful

My daughter had seen 2 other specialists and he was the only one who listened and searched for an answer. My duaghter had chronic nausea. After careful testing and many questions he found a vestibular problem. My daughter suffered for years. She is now doing great. He cares about his patients.

Great

Very understanding. Listens. Thorough. Has abusy office so wait times may be long. But he is worth it. I was his patient and now my daughter sees him.