Dr. Eduardo Kofman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Kofman?

Dr. Eduardo Kofman is a VERY RUDE PERSON

Posted on June 17th, 2017

Dr. Kofman has no bedside manners. He was very rude to my mother-in-law on her very first visit. Needless to say, we will never go to him again, and we highly suggest that you refrain from going or taking your love one to this doctor.

Staff is nasty

Posted on June 19th, 2015

The staff was nasty and rude..... They cancelled my appt and I have a bleeding ulcer..... Sandra office manager spoke little English and got upset when she couldn't understand..... Horrible experience

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I had a colonoscopy with Dr Kofman. It's no a pleasant experience due to the preparation you need the day before, Fortunately for me, Dr. Kofman's team explained to me the importance and made me understand this well. They are all great! Dr. Kofman is superb! Great bedside manners and excellent doctor. I highly recommend him

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Had a colonoscopy after an initial office visit. All very professional, painless procedure seems to have been performed very skillfully. Dr Kofman explained everything in detail before and after, highly recommended.

stay away , do not recommend

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I was referred by my primary to see GI, Dr Kofman's office was the closest to me that would take my insurance. I can't say if Dr kofman is a good doctor or not, he did not know what was wrong with me. The staff he has is terrible!!!! They are rude and have attitude. I waited for 2 hours to see doctor for 3 minutes. staff didn't want to do insurance paper work, so I got stuck. Please make the right decision before you get stuck!

Posted on October 27th, 2016