Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduardo O Marsigli has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eduardo O Marsigli has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Eduardo O Marsigli has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eduardo O Marsigli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Marsigli is by far the best doctor that I have ever encountered. He is an expert in the field of orthopedics. The hip replacement surgery along with the knee replacement surgery that he performed on me, it was absolute perfection at its finest. The surgeries were over 15 years ago and I have had absolutely no problems at all. I strongly reccommend everyone going to him because you will not find a better orthopedic surgeon in North Carolina.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marsigli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1967
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Eduardo O Marsigli accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mount Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, 220 Nash Medical Arts Mall, Rocky Mount, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eduardo O Marsigli in this video.
Dr. Eduardo O Marsigli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Mount, NC.