Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduardo J Olmedo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eduardo J Olmedo has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 10
I was in a trouble car accident and was sent home from the ER with an unfound broken arm. My arm was paining terribly. My primary called Dr. Olmedo's office to see if he could fit me in to his schedule that very day. Dr Olmedo discoved my arm was broken. All follow-up appointments were the same. Dr Olmedo and his staff was very attentive, caring, and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.
He gave me a cortizone shot in my hand that was hurting,said I had carpel tunnel(come to find out didn't have it)it messed up my whole body.I can't use my right hand at all,and hardly my left hand .It messed up both knees I hardly can walk.I am continually in severe pain.He's never check to see if it set up infection,or anything else..He just says it's nothing that he's done.I don't know what to do!!He's not interested in helping.Just told me to do physical therypy,which did not help.My advise would be do not go to him !
35 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Eduardo J Olmedo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eduardo J Olmedo in this video.
Dr. Eduardo J Olmedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.