Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Parra-Davila. Doctor operated on my husband who is a very difficult case. Informed us of what was happening, what will happen and what to expect in the future. He is a very caring, concerned physician who happens to be an excellent surgeon. He follows through with his after care and doesn't leave you hanging. His staff are exceptional personality wise and knowledge. He holds his staff up to high standards. Because of Dr. Parra-Davila we have asked him for referrals of doctors in other specialty areas as we respect his advice. We would highly recommend him to any and all of our friends and family without hesitation. If people complain of the wait time it is because Dr. Parra-Davila wants to know everything before he proceeds and I find that all doctors who give great care, you will have a wait up to sometimes 2 hours. He just doesn't come in the office and walk back out in 5 minutes.
This man ruined my life. Told me I was very ill, needed emergency surgery, then made me wait a week. Totally botched my surgery, I vomited every day for two years until another surgeon fixed what he messed up. His nurse was rude and not knowledgable . He couldn't care less about me post operatively. He caused me so much pain and suffering. Do not put your life in his hands,
Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCelebration Center For Surgery, 410 Celebration Pl Ste 401, Kissimmee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila in this video.
Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.