The best surgeon I could have !!!!!!

Great doctor great staff !!!! My surgery was a success !!!! And I’m so grateful to him words can’t express

Dr. Parra was able to diagnosis my issue, when the other facility stated the my MRI was negative and could find no problem.Thanks to Dr. Parra I can now resolve my issue.

Lasting Repair

I found Dr Parra-Davila after several failed abdominal hernia repairs by two other surgeons. I am now two years post surgery and well thanks to the skill of this man.

Best Robotic Surgon for Hernia and Colorectal in South.

Best Laparoscopy & Minimally Invasive Surgeon and Perhaps the Best Robotic Surgeon in the Country in Colorectal and Abdominal Reconstruction/Hernia. Consulted the 5 top hernia specialists from across the country to operate on a giant incisional abdominal hernia caused by a 7” scar from the removal of my kidney by another doctor. Was told, I was too old and fat with diabetes, heart condition, DVT for very complex abdominal reconstruction and giant hernia which would require infection prone open surgery and at least 7 days in hospital. All declined, but 3 of them recommended Dr. Parra Davila MD, FAC, FASCR and the premier expert, researcher and educator in Robotic Surgery with dual medical certifications. Dr. Parra examined me, and said he could do surgery robotically. After a prolonged surgery to repair three hernias that merged leaving intestines glued to the hernia due to extensive adhesions from prior surgery, I was out of the hospital in two days with no pain. Be cautious of emotional negative comments you see in comments. When you treat complex cases, no other doctor will touch, you will have a small but loud group of patients/relatives of patients that are vicious and aggressive when a complex medical condition is not miraculously cured. I was cautioned in my lengthy and numerous consultations, that laparoscopic and even more so in the latest generation robotic surgery, the skill of the surgeon is of paramount importance, as hospitals are touting their new sophisticated equipment but lack surgeons with the time, skill and experience in the new techniques and equipment. Dr. Parra Davila is the best in his field, certainly in South Florida.

Colon cancer

He did the robotic surgery on my husband. Ressectomy! Fabulous! Recovered fast Saved his life!!’

TRULY A VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND CARING DOCTOR

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Parra-Davila. Doctor operated on my husband who is a very difficult case. Informed us of what was happening, what will happen and what to expect in the future. He is a very caring, concerned physician who happens to be an excellent surgeon. He follows through with his after care and doesn't leave you hanging. His staff are exceptional personality wise and knowledge. He holds his staff up to high standards. Because of Dr. Parra-Davila we have asked him for referrals of doctors in other specialty areas as we respect his advice. We would highly recommend him to any and all of our friends and family without hesitation. If people complain of the wait time it is because Dr. Parra-Davila wants to know everything before he proceeds and I find that all doctors who give great care, you will have a wait up to sometimes 2 hours. He just doesn't come in the office and walk back out in 5 minutes.

I am still waiting for a call back to set up an appointment for a series of tests!!!!!

Dr. Eduardo Parra Davila is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.