More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo Perelstein
Dr. Eduardo Perelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Perelstein is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. He speaks English.
Dr. Eduardo Perelstein has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Perelstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
New York Harbor Healthcare System
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
St Barnabas Hospital
New York Methodist Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Hospital Queens
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
39 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Eduardo Perelstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eduardo Perelstein in this video.
Dr. Eduardo Perelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.