Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eduardo R Raez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Eduardo R Raez has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Eduardo R Raez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eduardo R Raez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I had been seeing the same OBGYN for the last 10 years and always felt very rushed during visits. My mom told me that's completely normal because all doctors are just constantly busy. Not Dr. Raez. He took his time explaining things and made everything easy to understand. He and his staff were so patient with me. They made me feel right at home and were so helpful. I'm glad I didnt listen to my mom! lol
Dr. Raez delivered my daughter and was ALWAYS very attentive and caring taking his time to care for me at every single appointment I had. He put me at ease and made my delivery experience go smoothly. The staff at his office is also very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Raez!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Raez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Eduardo R Raez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInstitute For Womens Health, 999 E Basse Rd Ste 100, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Eduardo R Raez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.