Dr. Eduardo D Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo D Rodriguez?

Bad surgeon but good PR.

He managed to destroy my health and life. I had to find from other doctors why I have health problems and chronic pain. He hid everything. He doesn't even know to say "I'm sorry".

Bad surgeon but good PR.

Best Dr.

First Dr. I ever met who actually listens and CARES about his patients!!!

I was so fortunate...

I found Dr. Rodriguez four years ago while researching someone who could correct a congenital facial/jaw deformity that gave me severe sleep apnea. I could not have found a kinder, more caring and skilled surgeon, and he followed me for six months after my extensive reconstruction. He cured the apnea and snoring completely and improved my quality of life overall. I see that today he has received the recognition he deserved all along (for the work that he did on the faces of wounded troops long before this face transplant made international headlines). I imagine it might take a *little* longer to get an appointment with him these days, but I suspect that he still treats each patient like his only patient. A brilliant and gifted man.

Superb

Dr. Rod is a caring, experienced, muti-faceted gift from God. He has performed cutting edge reconstructive work on myself that has totally changed my outlook on the future. Thanks again good Doctor, for you have made my life far better than I could have imagined, considering what you were presented at the beginning of my case.

Dr. Eduardo D Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.