Dr. Eduardo D Rosas Blum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo D Rosas Blum?

Dr. Rosas Blum has been wonderful to work with. My son has had chronic stomach problems for years, and no one could tell us what the problem was. Dr. Rosas Blum worked with us until he found a diagnosis and got my son back to a normal life style.

Very caring and thorough. Treats patients like people not a customer.

best pediatric GI in town!

We LOVE dr Rosas-Blum!!! He has taken the time to care for my daughter and has always been at our bedside when inpatient at the hospital too. He explains things to you and is willing to help parents and patients understand procedures and why he recommends a certain treatment. He is extremely supportive of an online support group I started for other kids like my daughter. I would highly recommend him to those seeking a pediatric gastroenterologist!

Amazing GI

we have been a patient of doctor Eduardo Rosas Blum for about 5 months now. He gave us a diagnosis with 1 set of biopsy when we had been under the care of a gi in Dallas for well over a year. He has great bedside manner, he remembers us and is always up to speed. He is the one to call when I have concerned and will see us on a whim.