Dr. Eduardo Talusan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Talusan?

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Talusan for many years. He fitted me properly for my contact lenses (incorrect fit when I went there). I have had a few different problems that require immediate attention due to being uncomfortable, etc. I am always able to get in when and emergency arises. At one point he even gave me his cellphone number! The ladies in the office are always friendly and helpful.

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

Is the worst place to go to, they are very unorganized. They never have my paper work when I go in and everything is still paperwork nothing is computerized. The secretary there is very very rude and does not know how to do her job. I would never recommend this office to no one.

Posted on May 25th, 2016