Dr. Eduardo V Velez Calderon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo V Velez Calderon?

Peggy M

Love the staff. Always friendly, caring.

Very thorough

I had been to several physicians with my problem. Dr. Velez took a lot of time to review my previous records and asked questions nobody else asked or took time to ask. He was very thorough and professional and was able to solve my problem.

Has an attitude and very unfriendly

Also never even looks you in the eye when talking to you. His eyes are all over the room or shifting from one place to another, sometimes flipping through records. Usually I can say I like about anyone I meet, but this guy certainly is not someone I would want for a friend, let alone a doctor. I opnly went to him because I was placed there. Doesn't follow up or through with important matters. Seems not to care. I believe he has a lot to learn about professionalism and treating patients with care and kindness.

Doctor's Response

Your comments are appreciated. I strive to get thoroughly acquainted with every patient's case to provide the best professional opinion possible. I make a very conscious effort to review a patient's record, even during a visit, if it's necessary to fully understand the medical situation in question.