Dr. Eduardo Villa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Villa?

Housewife

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Villa for over 30 years for Chronic Hep. C. He has really went through some rough times times with me for different situations. He has never given up on me. I told my husband that you'd have to set me on fire and I still wouldn't give him up. Yes, sometimes you may have to wait a bit, but Dr. Villa put it perfectly himself along time ago. He told me : I treat the patient...not the clock.: And he is true to his word. He will take his time to try and and help you figure out what is causing your problem. He doesn't just throw pills at you. If he gives you a prescription, it's because he believes you need it. Dr. Villa is a friendly, patient, warm, compassionate person. we plan to stay with Dr. Villa as long as possible.

One of the Best

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Villa is a wonderful doctor. He's definitely an expert and explains conditions well and educates patients like me what to watch out for. Extremely satisfied with my care. Highly recommend.

Knowledgable and Compassionate=Rare

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Villa is both knowledgeable and caring, and takes the time necessary to truly understand his patient's health related concerns. Although the waiting time is longer than other GI's I've visited,(and I've had several since I have a complex health issue), he is well worth the wait. He knows his stuff and stays up on new advances in heatlh care, and I've received great care and support from him in urgent care situations. Pelvic radiation can be curative, but also has significant side effects - thankfully, I'm still around to know what those side effects are, and to complain about then, and I need a GI doctor who is knowledgable and sesitive to my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Villa to anyone who has complex GI health issues.

BEST GI DR IN THE NATION

Posted on January 26th, 2012

AS I HAVE SUFFERED FROM CHRON'S DISEASE FOR 30 YEARS I HAVE MET WITH THE SO CALLED BEST IN THE CHICAGO AREA AND AROUND THE COUNTRY, INCLUDING HOSPITALS INCLUDIND MAYO CLINIC. YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT AWHILE TO SEE DR VILLA AS HE WILL SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS IS NEEDED WITH EACH PATIENT AND WILL NEVER RUSH YOU AND ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. HE HAS BEEN THE ONLY DR THAT HAS EVER GIVEN ME ANY HOPE OF LIVING ANY TYPE OF LIFE.HE KNOWS ALL OF NEW AND CURRENT TRATMENTS AND IS OPEN TO TRYING NEW IDEAS AND OLD.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr. Villa is truly a great doctor. He spends quality time with his patients to address their illnesses. He is the best at his field and overall he's a caring doctor.

Posted on November 11th, 2017