Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward A Wright has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Spasticity
- Surgery Recovery
- Brain Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He has a true passion for cerebral palsy and educating parents in how to best help their kiddos with this diagnoses. He has spent the most time with us out of all our specialists and ensuring we understand the path we are on and options down the road for our son. Love his bedside manner. Very down-to-earth and approachable. Genuinely loves his job and helping children with cerebral palsy. Highly recommend taking your child to him.
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Edward A Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpecially For Children Infectious Diseases, 1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd Ste 401, Austin, TX
Dr. Edward A Wright is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Austin, TX.