Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward F Aldridge III
Dr. Edward F Aldridge III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocean Springs, MS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward F Aldridge III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edward F Aldridge III has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward F Aldridge III - Posted on October 10th, 2016
DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN, HE IS A FRAUD!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward F Aldridge III - Posted on September 28th, 2016
I moved from another state, I went to see "Dr. Alridge", he changed all my medication on my first appointment he changed all of the medication that took a year to just get to a point that my pain was at a pain scale of 8. I had called the office to tell them I wanted to opted out of my narcotic agreement, I was told I needed to put my request in writing and it could take up to 6 weeks before it would take effect. I felt trapped with a so called pain management doctor, I went to my next appointment, when I told the Dr.How I was feeling with the change in the medication he told me "you can't possibly be in that much pain", I was done after a discussion he agreed to let me out of my narcotic agreement that day, how this man can call himself a "Pain Management Doctor" I don't know. The only reason there are any stars in the review is, I accidentally touched the wrong place and I change it back to No stars.
Dr Edward Alderidge
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward F Aldridge III - Posted on July 4th, 2016
37 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Edward F Aldridge III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Edward F Aldridge III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ocean Springs, MS.