Dr. Edward Allegra II Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Edward Allegra II?

BEST ever

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Always listens and works to resolve your issue.

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Allegra for 16 years. I think he is very knowledgeable at his job. I agree the office staff could use a facelift and the wait time is rediculous and the front office in the winter months could use some heat especially if they make u wait for over an hour. The doctor has one problem he doesn't make eye contact when he talks to u which I find a little uncomfortable. But otherwise. I still like going to him and feel I am in good hands.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

RA

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I have be going to Dr. Allegra for many many years. I agree with people that the staff in Red Bank needs some improvement. But the Staff at the Hazlet office is EXCELLENT! They are friendly, courteous and compassionate. They ROCK. Dr. E. Allegra is one of the best in his field (he ROCKS). He listens to my concerns, understands that because of my RA I am in pain every day. I find him to be a caring and compassionate doctor. I am blessed to have him as my RA doctor.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

The office staff was nice, I had no issues....so glad I went great doctor that helped me. God Bless Dr.Allegra

Posted on September 25th, 2014

I appreciate the way the Dr. relates to my Dad who is a senior citizen. The woman who mans the front desk is unpleasant, rude, and makes it clear that she has no interest in or patience to handle that desk nor be curteous to anyone! She may be hurting the Dr's practice.

Ist

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Posted on December 10th, 2013

DR ALLEGRA IS A VERY GOOD DR. HE HAS BEEN SPOT ON WITH MY DIAGNOSIS AND HAS TREATED ME WITH VERY GOOD RESULTS. HE SENDS ME FOR BLOOD WORK TO ENSURE THAT MY MEDICSTIONS ARE NOT AFFECTING ME IN ANY NEGATIVE WAYS. I AM GLAD I FOUND DR ALLEGRA . I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN GOOD RESULTS FROM AWFUL ARTHRITIS PAIN. AS FAR AS MY OPINION GOES FOR THE NASTY WITCHES THAT WORK IN HIS OFFICE------ they are obnoxiously RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, IMPATIENT, NOT AT ALL FRIENDLY, AND DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO BE POLITE OR JUST TO ACT LIKE LADIES. I DOUBT THEY LIKE THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY EXUDE A NEGATIVE ENERGY IF YOU APPROACH THEM PSYICALLY OR EVEN OVER THE PHONE. THE RED BANK STAFF ARE THE WORST. DR ALLEGRA, YOUR A VERY GOOD DR WHO HAS A LOUSY STAFF. THERE ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE HAPPY TO FILL THE SHOES OF THE OGERS YOU EMPLOYEE WHO COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE ATMOSPHERE OF YOUR OFFICE. YOUR PATIENTS ARE PEOPLE WHO COME TO SEE YOU FOR COMPASSION AND PAIN RELIEF, NOT TO DEAL WITH THE STAFF THAT WAKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE CAGE EVERY DAY. A STAFF MEETING IS LONG OVER DUE! A MANDATORY NON PAID COURSE IN ETTIQUITE AND COURTESY WOULD BE A GOOD START.

Thankful!

Posted on May 13th, 2013

After having seen several doctors with no diagnosis in sight and seeing the mixed reviews of Dr. Allegra, I was very nervous about my visit with him. I have now seen the doctor several times and am so thankful I didnt shy away because of the poor reviews. The staff isn't always over the top (especially since I visit early in the morning) but they have always been kind and helpful. Dr. Allegra is kind and professional and handled my extreme onslaught of questions with professional and detailed responses. He made sure that I understood the answers as well since I was unfamiliar with my condition. I would reccomend this doctor to my friends and family.

Be careful what you read on the internet

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Allegra for over 10 years and I am appalled at these reviews. I guess you cant please everyone. Especially today everyone is so demanding, they want everything right away and now. Some people are rude and selfish. How about I go to your job or home and write a review about you. "The doctors wife rude and unprofessional??" How Ridiculous. these people should be ashamed of themselves. First of all, she doesnt work in the office they have a child with cancer and she is home with him. How do I know? because Dr. Allegra gave me his cell phone and I can call him anytime. Thats what happens when you build a relationship with a wonderful man, that has dedicated his life to his patients. PATIENTS dont wait 3 months for an appointment but they will ask you to wait to see him in the waiting room. I would rather wait 30, 40 or 50 minutes and not 2 or 3 months for an appointment. As for the staff, yes they can be a little rude not all of them but the ones that are usually dont last. Erin the office manager gets done so fast, I needed an authorization it was done before I got home. Not a week later it was done within the hour. If you really believe what you write then put your name to it, unless your lying. Keep abusing doctors and before long their wont be any left.

don't go to this doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Posted on January 25th, 2012

There's nothing that I could say that hasn't been said already by other reviewers. His staff is atrociously rude, the office itself is dirty, the wait is awful, and when you do finally get to see the doctor, he speaks to his nurse while you attempt to try and gather what's going on. Switching doctors soon, but not soon enough.