Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward L Andrada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
I wait in the exam room for close to an hour. He comes in and sits staring at his computer mumbling about why I'm there. He has no bedside manner. If I say anything against his opinion he huffs up and wants to know what I want to do then. I don't know, he's the doctor. I wish he would listen to me instead of talking down to me. I want a different Doctor. I don't like this one.
Dr. Andrada is my primary health care physician. He seems to be a very courteous and caring person. He is a relatively young doctor (approximately 45). This is good for me because in years past I have had four different primary care physicians (older gentlemen) at Millard Henry who all retired within a few years of my initial visits for diabetic and heart ailments.
My elderly mother is a patient. I have gone to appointments with her and been disappointed each time. He does not speak to her when he enters the exam room and he never looks directly at her. Instead, he spends the entire appointment time looking at his computer screen.
Dr. Andrada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Edward L Andrada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMillard Henry Clinic, 101 Skyline Dr, Russellville, AR
Dr. Edward L Andrada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AR.