Edward Arcy Is this you?

Have you seen Edward Arcy?

$400 Meet and Greet

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Ask to schedule physical exam as a new patient. Was told the dr. would decide at my appt. if he could do exam. I asked him if I could have a physical. He asked if I had fasted for the blood work and I told him, yes. He spent a lot of time with me and did full exam, blood work and even the reflex tools on my knees like a full physical. In the end, he did not charge this as my FREE physical exam under the affordable care act. He charged me for office visit which after insurance costs me $140 dollars and the blood work ran me $250. When I called to ask appt. to be rebilled as a physical they told me it was just a meet and greet. Well, if that was the case, why didn't you greet me and then sked me for the free exam instead making me pay out of pocket! Dumb and incentive move by him and his staff to lead me to believe I could get physical at appt. I will not be back.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

They have a sign hanging that says if you are over 15 minutes late for your appointment they may ask to reschedule. I've been here twice now and I have waited over an hour both times to be seen. My time is valuable too.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Waited longer to get "free" physical appointment, went, not billed physical, but $100 visit instead.

He is wonderful - his staff is not!

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. Takes time to talk to his patients and is very good with follow up. Now his staff is a different story. They are rude, condescending and talk down to patients. Always forced to wait a long time. I was mocked once for going in with my spouse shortly after release from the hospital. I needed to ask questions and was literally made fun of for going in. Also heard a lot of office gossip outide the room we were forced to wait in for over 20 mins. Conversation that should NOT have been had in earshot of patients. Very unprofessional staff.

Dr. Arcy has a great bedside manner.

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. Arcy ALWAYS takes the time necessary to listen to me. He has a great bedside manner. He is very funny and has a very engaging personality.

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Front office staff doesn't seem to like their jobs. Very condescending, almost curt. You will always wait an extended period of time no matter how early you show up for your appointment.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Fantastic, caring doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. Arcy has been our family doctor for nearly 25 years. He used to be the BEST doctor around. But as of the last few years he has made a complete 180. He has become rude , short tempered, careless and has lost touch with what it means to be a family doctor . Dr. Arcy has been condescending, accusatory, offensive and belittling to every member of my family. On several occasions with two of my family members in the last few years, he has refused to render any treatment of acute injuries. Also, on several occasions, Dr. Arcy has been unavailable while on vacation to refill monthly prescriptions, forcing his patients to go a week or more without their much needed medications. He has refused to see us for treatment in his office because of a $20 balance owed to him. Dr. Arcy routinely comes to work looking unkempt and disheveled. Every member of my family has dropped him as a doctor due to his unprofessional conduct and uncompassionate attitude. If you are considering him as your family doctor, I STRONGLY encourage you to keep looking elsewhere. It deeply saddens me to have to say these things,because we were treated like family for so many years, but as he no longer seems to care about the wellbeing of his patients, I feel obligated to put the truth out there. Nobody should have tolerate the unacceptable way that you will be treated like a second class citizen by this doctor.

Unconpassionate

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Phone Issues

Posted on March 26th, 2012

For months it's impossible to actually get thru to this office and when they finally do answer, I have waited on hold as long as 15 minutes at times. I like Dr. Arcy but the office management has gone down hill and it's time for me to find another doctor. I'm not sure Dr. Arcy realizes he is losing patients for this reason.

Worth the wait

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I don't care about the wait, I would wait hours . . . Dr. Arcy is kind, compassionate, effective, and usually takes more time with me than I expect. He genuinely cares. The best doc I've ever been to .

The best doc in columbus

Posted on August 18th, 2011

My daughter needed a family and Dr, Arcy was the kindest dr. I ever met!!! He took a great amount of time getting to know my daughter and gave her outstanding care and compassion.KUDOS !!!