Dr. Edward Ashmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Ashmore?

Amazing man

Posted on June 15th, 2015

He gave me my epidural and it was amazing. I felt pressure but no pain, just like Dr. Ash said. My first epidural (not given by Dr. Ash) wore off. That doctor told me to ask for more when it wore off but then told me no becasue he wanted me to be able to push. I asked Dr. Ashmore if I was supposed to call him when I needed more. He told me I wouldn't need anymore because he knew what he was doing. He was absolutely right!

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Dr. Ashmore is nothing less than amazing. He was my anesthesiologist 3 seperate times and always made me feel calm and comfortable. It is also a testimony to his character that when the hospital flooded (2001) he was personally carrying patients down the stairs to help evacuate.

Over the top professiolism