Dr. Edward B Roberts Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edward B Roberts?

Dr Roberts is the laziest doctor that I have ever had the terrible misfortune of meeting. I went to doctor Roberts for pain that started in my hip and went all the way down to the top of my knee. I had all the symptoms of sciatica caused by a herniated disc. This was too difficult for Dr Roberts to figure out. Dr Roberts sent me to physical therapy without a diagnosis. Therefore, the physical therapy that I received was useless without the therapist knowing what injury to treat. I finally got an MRI from Dr Roberts. I had a herniated lumbar disc. Dr Roberts recommended that I have an epidural steroid injection (ESI) for pain relief. Dr Roberts never told me that ESIs only provide temporary pain relief with an associated significant risk of permanent disability if the spinal cord is punctured during the procedure. Dr Roberts never told me that the drugs used for ESIs are not approved by the FDA for epidural administration and have never been proven to be safe or effective for this type of administration. The drugs that are used for ESIs (Kenalog for example) are contraindicated for this purpose by the manufacturers themselves. It says this right on the manufacturer supplied package inserts. Apparently Dr Roberts is not even aware of this. Dr Roberts never bothered to take the time to explain the logic behind ESIs. ESIs only give temporary pain relief while exposing patients to significant risk of permanent disability. In other words, ESIs are extremely dangerous while at the same time useless for any kind of long term pain relief. After doing extensive research on my own about pain relief for herniated discs, I would consider Dr Roberts to be grossly incompetent and careless in his work. I would not recommend Dr Roberts to anyone. Not for any procedure or diagnosis of any kind and without any exceptions of any kind.

right shoulder pain

Dr. Roberts is a great physician, and knows what he is talking about.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Haritos

Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts is very good. I would recommend him to anybody. He's very friendly, nice, and polite. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Happy Client

he was spot on what my problem was with my knee and surgery went very well.

Top notch surgeon and a good and decent man. Courteous and spends more than necessary time before, after and follow up of surgery. Courteous staff.

Excellent work

Dr Roberts is awesome. I got an appointment in a day. Dr Roberts and his staff supported me in my every need. Because of Dr Roberts and physical therapy my knee is as good as before. I recommend him to everyone with a need.

Excellent skill, care and concern

I am 67 and injured my knee. I needed out patient surgery at St. Luke's Patient's Medical Center near the office of Dr. Roberts off 225 in Pasadena, TX. Everything from the first office visit through the surgery and the post op visit to scheduling my physical therapy, was excellent. Thanks so much, Dr. Roberts, for the excellent quality care and concern.

I have to say one of the best experiences with a doctor. He was very consistent and answered any question I had. If I didn't understand he made sure that I under before I left the office. He explain what would happen during surgery which helped ease some of the concern. I could not have asked for a better doctor to perform my first surgery. Simply amazing.

My wife and I both attended the first two visits and both of us love him. He diagnosed my problem correctly and I am no back to mowing the lawn, working in the yard, working in the garage. He is outstanding at explaining everything you need to know. Would recommend him to everybody I know.

Dr. Edward B Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.