Dr. Edward B Smith Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward B Smith Jr?

Dr Smith was part of a team that did the bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. He set the procedure into action. Told me what to expect surgically, post op, and recovery. Skillful surgeon, who gave the plastic surgeon a good foundation for the flap reconstruction. Terrific care, and wonderful results. A caring, gentle man.

Patient of Dr.Edward Smith

Being anxious about any surgery is expected, however Dr. Smith was genuinely supportive and involved me in all aspects of what my condition was, the process of the surgery and my future prospectives. I great appreciated his professionalism and experience.

Great Surgeon

Dr. Ed Smith was very professional and spent over an hour answering my questions prior to surgery. His follow up was complete and I liked his calm, serious and sometimes humorous comments. If surgery is necessary in the future he is the one!

Stay Away

Performed gallbladder operation, very bad bedside manner and very sloppy surgeon who only saw me once 5 days after surgery in hospital. Run from this Dr. He's a hack! And he leaves his PA to clean up his messes with patient. Very very dissatisfied !!

Need to find a new surgeon

My overhaul experience with this surgeon was, I feel, very unprofessional. I don't know if he was having a bad day or that was just his personality. But never the less, I need to find a new surgeon, as I will not go back to this one.

would not recommend

This doctor does not follow thru with his patients, especially if he does not like them. He abandons some of his patients at the patients most critical times. I found him to be an aurrogant person who is totally in love with himself. In my experience with him I found that he does not honor the hypocratic oath.

Unprofessional

This doctor started out to be exceptionally good, but after awhile he did not address issues that were causing me to be extremely ill. His refusal to treat me when I was supposed to be admitted from the ER room to the hospital was, in my opinion, was totally unprofessional, especially since I've had this doctor for almost 2-1/2 years. He also had a letter sent to me discharging me as his patient and having all the other surgeons in this clinic refusing to treat me also. The statements in this letter are totally false and it has been proven that I never even wrote this letter. I feel that he has made a total fool of me and I am extremely upset about this entire situation. He can refuse to see me if he chooses too, but I feel that he has no right to take away all the other surgeons, especially since I need (2)more surgeries; one on each thumb. I have left this clinic due to all the embarrassement this has caused me. I have lost all the excellent doctors that I had there. I have been in (4)ER's during the month of June; every time doubled over with stomach pain, and extremely nausuated and dehydrated. The second time that I was in the ER where Dr. Smith refused to treat me, I had lost 23# within (23) days. I always felt that he was a compassionate and caring physician, until this incident. If he didn't want to treat me anymore, it would of been, I feel, professional of him to recommend someone else. But how could he, since he took away all the other surgeons?