Dr. Edward Beadle Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Edward Beadle?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Poor follow up care. Pushes HRT on patients.

Arrogant and inappropriate

Posted on July 30th, 2017

Makes rude and inappropriate comments to patients. Sells surgery and his after care is a joke along with his pre op physicals. He's really icky and creepy with his comments. Beware

Stage 4 Endometriosis

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I had 4 Endometriosis surgeries with Dr Beadle, which included a hystectomy, three of the surgeries he burned the lesions, the surgeries were done in less than 30 minutes, which I later found out he left me with old disease everywhere, he didn't take the time to search the pelvis. I have gone on to have 6 more painful surgeries to repair his mistakes and after my hyster he said I was cured, I was still in intense pain. He left me in severe pain and denied I had adenomyosis, his tech found it on an MRI and I could hear him through the door saying 'That is rare, she doesn't have that condition'. I tested positive after the biopsy and he left me in excruciating pain with no compassion or care with long term pain. If you have Endometriosis please find another doctor. I have been diagnosed with 'frozen abdomen', all my internal organs are tied with adhesions, due to severe scar tissue. He claims to be an expert in Endometriosis, but he will take little time to find all the disease, doesn't fully understand how to treat or recognize all stages of the disease and then will deny your pain and suffering.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr. Beadle has been my GyN doctor for 20 years plus. He cares about his patients. He's willing to try different procedures. He listens. He's a wonderful Doctor.

An amazing man and physician

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr. Beadle is a remarkable man, physician, surgeon, and friend! I have been seeing Dr. Beadle for about 20 years and truly don't know what I'm going to do when he retires. I had multiple surgeries with other physicians before finding Dr. Beadle. I had diagnosis from ovarian cysts to psychosomatic. I was told by one provider I had endometriosis but it couldn't be treated because it was too severe. I was told in my early 20s I needed a hysterectomy. Dr. Beadle actually listened to me, understood me, gave me a shoulder to cry on when needed, and supported me in any decision I made. He was able to treat my endometriosis without hysterectomy...allowing me to have a fairly pain free life while preserving my fertility. I don't know how he does it, but he seems to be pretty punctual while giving patients as much time as they need. He has an amzing bedside manner....doesn't matter if it's for a routine visit, surgery, or postop. Every person I encountered who work in this clinic are remarkable, compassionate, and polite including other physicians, nurses, support staff, techs, and ultrasound techs. I wish more clinics ran as smoothly as this one with more providers like Dr. Beadle!

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Dr. Beadle is an amazing Doctor!!

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Dr.beadle is great at telling you the surgery you need and getting it done. Be aware if you have concerns or issues after surgery his based side manner is horrible. I had a hysterectomy bladder sling He talked me into keeping my cervix I went back soon after with pressure in pelvic he told me I need to get cervix taken out so additional surgery needed after this surgery constant pain pressure went back to him a few times he was very rude I told him I can't push wheel chairs for my job all he said was find a new job, I can't even vacuum it has been 3 years of misery going to different clinics given muscle relaxers and taking ibuprofen I refuse to take opiates, emergency rooms finally went to different doctor (urologist) office He recommends to go in and get a revision it was done to tight this Dr. Said that I definetly should not be feeling this way.

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Over all, a very thorough doctor.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Honestly, Dr. Beadle is amazing. When I was 22 years old I went through a variety of doctors because of uterine pain. After months of being told I had ovarian cysts, then a bicornuate uterus, and then ultimately an exploratory surgery that gave me no answers and left me extremely bruised... I finally found Dr. Beadle. He was extremely comforting and he always had my best interests at heart. At 22, my fertility wasn't something I had thought extensively about. Now, years later I am married and am about to start a family. I owe the fact that I can still have children to this amazing doctor. He discovered that all my previous diagnoses had been incorrect. He preformed surgery and is a remarkable surgeon - I had very little bruising and you can barely see my scar. I wish he did OBGYN care because I'd make him deliver all of my future children!

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I went through 3 months of doctors and treatments that were unsuccessful, with no diagnosis before going to Dr. Beadle. I was in an extreme amount of pain and Dr. Beadle assured me that he would find out the cause. He performed surgery and found a mass of adhesions, he removed them and I have been pain free since. He was the only doctor that listened and believed me,

Upsetting

Posted on July 21st, 2013

I had surgery with this Dr. Hi is a good technician but borders on the cruel in after care. Another Dr. To whom I reported the lack of care and management of my pain described my non-care as a totally unacceptable standard of care. BE WARNED.

Keeper

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Beadle has been very good to me and my family. I would recommend him to other people who needs a caring ear and has the time to work with you to help you on your way to good health and achievements (to have more children).