Dr. Edward S Bentley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward S Bentley?

I had a GI procedure which went fine, I think. Dr Bently was very impersonal. He did not explain the procedure before hand or did he talk to me after, instead leaving it up to one of the cottage hospital nurses who wasn't sure.. It's the day after the procedure and I still have no idea of what he found or didn't find. I had another GI specialist in Hawaii who was very personable and explained the procedure and had pictures I could look at and take home.

Lifesaver

Dr, Bentley is not only highly skilled, but the most caring Doctor I know. He came to the hospital to check me after a long day of procedures for five days, even if it meant coming during dinner and before his office hours. He also diagnosed a serious illness with my friend and literally saved her life.

Will spend a minute with you and then hand you off to his interns

One of the best physicians in Southern California

This is a person who combines the art and the science of medicine. He is wonderfully kind and understanding and is someone whom I trust 100%. I've been his patient for over 20 years, and highly recommend him.

Dr. Edward S Bentley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.