Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward J Bergeron has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Edward J Bergeron has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. (Ed) Bergeron was my thoracic surgeon for when I had a pneumonectomy at Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak this summer (2011). I was told by my family doctor before my operation (who went to medical school with Dr. Bergeron) that he is a rising star in the surgical field. Even my anesthesiologist commented to me in the preoperative area that Dr. Bergeron has one of the best set of hands he has seen in an operating room. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Bergeron as my surgeon and Beaumont in Royal Oak as my hospital. I recovered quickly & was home 4 days after a big surgery. I recommend Dr. Bergeron for anyone needing any kind of thoracic surgery.
Dr. Edward Bergeron, a surgeon at Royal Oak Beamont, took care of me after I was recently diagnosed with Stage II Lung CA. He, with the assistance of Dr. Chmielewski, performed a Right Lower lobectomy. The cosmesis from my incision is excellent. My pain control was superb. And due to the minimally invasice nature of my surgery, my hospital stay was only a couple days. I highly recommend Dr. Bergeron at Royal Oak Beaumont for anyone that needs thoracic surgery.
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Edward J Bergeron accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsHeart Surgery Specialist Of Northern Michigan, 1221 6th St Ste 202, Traverse City, MI
Dr. Edward J Bergeron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.