Dr. Edward D Betz Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Edward D Betz?

deadbeat doc

this dr.betz is not a good doctor that is all I have to say.

A wonderful doctor. My husband and I are both very pleased. My girlfreind was also pleased with him.

My parents have been patients of Dr. Betz for over twenty years.They refered me to him. I was impresed. He explained in detail my medical condition and all my medicines. My girlfriend also saw him and was very happy.

Discounts your complaints

Went here once and, would not go back. The doctor seems to rush you through, they run everyone through an EKG machine assuming to rack up a bill on your insurance. He is hurried and, seems disinterested in you. Although, he is polite...he does not seem like he has a wide range of knowledge. I went in for a perscription and he suggested I go get some over the counter medication at a pharmacy, if I thought that was all I needed I would have just gone to CVS myself. I don't want a doctor to suggest medications I can simply get a drug store. He also, wanted to run lab tests that did address the problems I was telling him about, the labs he wanted to run I had previously done. I would not recommend him unless you want to be frustrated and feel like your not being helped.

Dont see this guy

The worst doctor I have seen in my life so far. Uncaring, doesnt seem interested in what you say, cant wait to get you out of the office, weird office and manorisms during visit, uncaring nurse assistant who doesnt call back for blood tests or if she does its when somethings wrong,, doesnt perform standard physicals well, looks unproffesional, and didnt screen for a virus through a blood test i thought i had an specifically went in their for ! When i called back and asked why they couldnt explain why. Unbelievable ! He should just retire. Most doctors are decent in my healthplan but hes the worst of the worst.

Dont see this guy

The worst doctor I have seen in my life so far. Uncaring, doesnt seem interested in what you say, cant wait to get you out of the office, weird office and manorisms during visit, uncaring nurse assistant who doesnt call back for blood tests or if she does its when somethings wrong,, doesnt perform standard physicals well, looks unproffesional, and didnt screen for a virus i thought i had and went in there for ! When i called back and ask why they didnt both of them couldnt day why !

Disinterested

I'm not impressed at all. It was easy to get the appointment, but when I got there Dr. Betz didn't seem to care much about anything. He didn't ask any follow-up questions nor did he give much input of his own. Not very personable. I have no idea what he thinks of my condition. I even had to remind he and his nurse about the referral that we had discussed. If I hadn't reminded them, I wouldn't have gotten the referral. Maybe I got this treatment because I was a new patient. I won't be going back.